Welcome to Santo
The jet age has finally reached the island of Espiritu Santo in Vanuatu. The island, until recently isolated and untouched, is now just two and a bit hours from Brisbane and four hours from Sydney. There is now an air of excitement on the island that we invite you to share.
- A hydro-powered, organic, untouched lifestyle with an ecology dropping from 2800 metre-high mountains through impenetrable jungles, to dazzling aqua-blue holes and beaches.
- A recently completed bitumen road, now making most of the island's brilliance within an easy drive of it's capital Luganville.
- A pollution, stinger, tropical disease, and neon-free environment that enjoys a stable, peaceful political and civil lifestyle.
- A coastline of spectacular beaches with rainforest backdrops, presenting a blank canvas for investors and recreational builders, at prices that are still unaffected by Western inflation.
- An amazing infrastructure and service sector providing all the support that your relationship with the island, whether holiday, building, investment, or trade, will need.
- A climate that is lucky – avoiding the oppressive heat and humidity of the tropics, yet staying a winter-warm of 23 degrees plus. The ocean remains at a constant 26 degrees for most of the year.
- An indigenous population that prompted an international survey by the New Economic foundation to call it the "happiest place on earth."
Find what you are looking for in the most comprehensive list of businesses and facilities in Espiritu Santo.